Senior Workplace Relations Advisor
As one of REEF's Senior Workplace Relations Advisors, Laura Clark provides members with expert advice on all aspects of the employment relationship. Prior to joining REEF, Laura worked as an Associate at the Fair Work Commission Brisbane and as a Deputy Registrar at Queensland Courts.
Laura specialises in providing REEF advice in relation to the following areas:
- workplace investigation processes
- bullying and harassment
- misconduct and performance issues
- termination, redundancy and exit strategies
- commission and employee entitlement disputes
- unfair dismissal and general protection claims
- risk management strategies
- mediation and settlement negotiations.
Laura's expertise and knowledge has seen her represent many REEF members in various employment-related claims, including at the Fair Work Ombudsman and Fair Work Commission. She is a great asset to the REEF team and to our members.
Laura holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws, as well as a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
1300 616 170