Join us at a Principals-only Session
The Real Estate Institute of New South Wales has once again invited REEF to join them on their annual Roadshow, so we'll be winding our way around NSW between March and June 2018.
This year is a landmark year for the real estate industry, as we navigate a changed workplace environment following the review of the Real Estate Industry Award by the Fair Work Commission.
By attending the Principals-only Session at the Roadshow, you'll be better equipped to deal with the changing landscape ahead.
Our presentation at the Roadshow will include:
- A summary of the changes to the Real Estate Industry Award commencing on 2 April 2018:
- New broad-band classification structure
- New minimum rates of pay
- Significant changes to commission-only employment
- Why the 'all-up' commission rate is unlawful and transitional steps
- Changes to post-employment commission entitlements
- Changes to allowances
- How the changes will impact real estate employers
- What real estate employers need to do incorporate the changes into their business
There will also be time for questions.
Click on one of the locations below to book your place at one of the Principals-only Sessions.