National Employment Standards
The National Employment Standards (NES) set out the minimum employment entitlements that must be provided to all employees.
In this series of REEF TV episodes, our team of Workplace Relations Advisors explain what real estate employers need to know about the NES including:
- PART 1 – An overview of the NES
- PART 2 – Maximum weekly hours
- PART 3 – Annual leave
- PART 4 – Parental leave
- PART 5 – Personal/carer's leave and compassionate leave
- PART 6 – Community service leave
- PART 7 – Flexible working arrangements
- PART 8 – Public holidays
- PART 9 – Termination of employment
Scroll down to view each of the videos.