Senior Workplace Relations Advisor
Anna Egri joined the REEF team in early 2016. Prior to joining REEF, she was a Workplace Relations Advisor at the Pharmacy Guild of Australia (NSW Branch).
As one of REEF’s Senior Workplace Relations Advisors, Anna provides members with workplace relations advice on all aspects of the employment relationship. She specialises in providing advice in relation to the following areas:
- workplace investigation processes
- bullying and harassment
- misconduct and performance issues
- termination, redundancy and exit strategies
- commission and employee entitlement disputes
- unfair dismissal and general protection claims
- risk management strategies
- mediation and settlement negotiations.
Anna's expertise in employment-related matters, particularly in the real estate industry, makes her a great asset to the REEF team and to members.
Anna holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Business and Commerce, as well as a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
02 9261 2666 or 1300 616 170